Anthony's Computer Policies
Upon Hiring, you will be asked to submit a 50 percent deposit (not always necessary). We will provide an official invoice showing your deposit amount, transaction date and project specifications. Within 24 hours of receiving your deposit, we'll submit projected repair or upgrade prices. You will then make comments, suggestions and collaborate with our staff on further ideas to customize your repair or upgrade to your specs. Once the appropriate configuration has been achieved, we will finish setting up and inform you as to when you can have your merchandise returned to you. Anthony's Computer repair work includes a 30 day warranty on labor.
We will only work on software that you are running legally. This includes having a Valid Certificate of Authenticity (COA) and license for your operating system.
Anthony’s Computer offers a 30 day warranty on labor of completed jobs that have been paid in full.
You must make final payment before receiving your repaired items back or warranty is valid.
Anthony's Computer accepts Cash, Check, Money Order, PayPal.
If Anthony's Computer performs work requested in house, Anthony's Computer has the right to keep in possession any item\items (PC's, Hardware, Other) until such time as the repair bill is paid in full. There will be no exceptions to this rule for any reason what so ever! Once final payment has been received, we will return items back to customer.
We offer no guarantee of data (pictures, documents, movies) recovery when agreeing to the process. We will do the best we can with what we have to work with. The best chances you have are to back-up before hand. If no back up is made ahead of time, then as soon as a situation occurs, if possible. This is your best chance at recovering any data you have lost.
Anthony's Computer is NOT responsible for:
- Any repairs other then what is specified to be repaired or upgraded. Other non-related problems that may arise after repair or upgrade.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Manufacturers warranties or policy's.
- Invalid content found on or downloaded from this site or other sites linked to this one.
- Any losses incurred from information found on or downloaded from this site or others linked to it.
- Virus, malware damage.
- Files and/or programs on customers computers.
- Damage from floods, tornadoes, acts of nature.
Prices or policies are subject to change at any time. If you have had us do work then this means that you agree to all stated on this page.
Let Anthony's Computer help you with your computer today!